CGI Script Call from within VB Script
Author Message
 CGI Script Call from within VB Script

I have an ASP script which developes an email parameters string, sends
the email, then continues on with the ASP script...

i.e.....

EmailSendString =

Can you tell me how I can action the above CGI script and then continue
on within the current ASP script.  I have used the "response.redirect
EmailSendString" and tried to redirect the CGI script back etc, but it
seems like a clumsy method ?

Any other ideas

Thanx in advance.

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. CALLING data from database using VB-CGI scripting

2. --- CGI script vs Perl script ----

3. Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script

4. Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script

5. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

6. Running a .vbs script from within a .vbs script

7. Script from within a script....

8. Get Script file path within script

9. Using Script from within ActiveX Control (scripting control???)

10. Calling server-script from within client-script

11. calling a script from within a script?

12. Calling server-script from within client-script