2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields
Author Message
 2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields

Hello Everyone

I have a small problem I could use some help with.  I have a web page
delivered using ASP.  This web page is a form that has been set across 6
DIVs.  In the 4th DIV there is an IFRAME that I would like to access hidden
form fields.  I have used the following VBScript on a test page and it seems
to work on the test page but not on the production page.  Below is the
vbscript to copy the form fields:

sub cpykb()
' msgbox "Sub executed."
 set diframe=document.i1
 set cform=document.pts
 cform.header.value=diframe.document.kb1.header.value
 cform.probdesc.value=diframe.document.kb1.probd.value
 cform.resolution.value=diframe.document.kb1.resd.value
end sub

I know the event is fired but the form fields neve get copied.

Any suggestions?

Thanks --
Bryant W. Wilkins

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:26:16 GMT

1. 2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields

2. IFRAME DIVS and hidden form fields

3. IFRAME DIVS and hidden form fields

4. Post a form from one IFrame to another IFrame

5. require form before dowload - 2nd post

6. Dynamic forms on the fly(2nd post)

7. User form causes class to stop running events - 2nd post

8. passing fields from form to form, and handling a date field

9. 2nd post - Stopping a service

10. showModalDialog not returning any value....2nd post.

11. Filtering words - 2nd post

12. Line Break - 2nd Post