Active Directory and ADSI
Author Message
 Active Directory and ADSI

Hi.
I'm running Windows 2000Server, and I'm trying to make logonscripts with
VBScript.

-I'd like to know how to check which OU a user belongs to?
-Should I do a LDAP request, in that case how?

Kind of new at this, would be greatful for answers! (and links to info :)

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is an ADO query to Active directory using ADSI

2. Share info Using Active Directory Services (ADSI)

3. Active Directory/ADSI

4. Active Directory Services Interface (ADSI)

5. Active Directory Services Interfaces (ADSI)

6. Active Directory ADSI

7. Active Directory User and Computers mappings for ADSI

8. Active Directory User and Computers mappings for ADSI

9. Windows2000 Active Directory ADSI

10. Reading and writing attributes of Lotus Notes/Domino mail accounts with ADSI (Active Directory Service Interface)

11. Query Active Directory for User's Home Directory Path

12. need vb script to change users home directory in on fell swoop (active directory)