How do I upload a file from client to server
Author Message
 How do I upload a file from client to server
Hi,

How would I allow a client on the intranet to upload a file onto my server
through IE5.

In other words, the user types in a file path, hits a button and it gets
copied to a specific area  on the server?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Pedro da Graca

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I upload a file from client to server
There are components to do this.  I use SAFileUp from www.softartisans.com
because I need their database functions, but there are other, cheaper (maybe
even free) components out there that do what you need.  4Guys wrote an
article about this last year:

>Hi,
>How would I allow a client on the intranet to upload a file onto my server
>through IE5.
>In other words, the user types in a file path, hits a button and it gets
>copied to a specific area  on the server?
>Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>Regards,
>Pedro da Graca

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I upload a file from client to server
Do a searn on PUREASP, it is a free script that will let you do uploads
easily, and it needs no extra components installed!

--
Thankyou
Igor Kromin

Classifieds Australia - FREE Online Classifieds
http://www.classaus.com/

Quote:
> Hi,

> How would I allow a client on the intranet to upload a file onto my server
> through IE5.

> In other words, the user types in a file path, hits a button and it gets
> copied to a specific area  on the server?

> Any help will be greatly appreciated.

> Regards,
> Pedro da Graca

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to upload client files to web server?

2. Upload File Client Server

3. Uploading files from the client to the server

4. Explorer Error doing file uploads

5. Upload to a server from a VB client

6. Where is work done on client or server?

7. File upload from a vb.net client to a webserver

8. How to upload file from VB client Application ?

9. Doing DCC (direct client to client) tranfers with a VB program

10. How to get file dimension at client-side before uploading