How do i do a vbscript to change my desktop wallpaper when my computer start
Author Message
 How do i do a vbscript to change my desktop wallpaper when my computer start

How do i do a VBScript to change my desktop wallpaper when
my computer start; because my sys admin change each time i
logged in.

Thanks in advance ....

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:02:40 GMT
 How do i do a vbscript to change my desktop wallpaper when my computer start
well my first idea:

. Name your files like this... wallp1.bmp , wallp2.bmp
. Make some Random function
. Rename them on startup...

Quote:
> How do i do a vbscript to change my desktop wallpaper when
> my computer start; because my sys admin change each time i
> logged in.

> Thanks in advance ....

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:54:07 GMT

2. Letting one prosess be done before starting the next one

3. Wallpaper does not change with Active Desktop

4. Change Desktop Wallpaper

5. Help API changing desktop wallpaper

6. Wallpaper does not change with Active Desktop

7. Changing wallpaper on desktop

8. Changing Wallpaper & Desktop Settings

9. How can I change the Desktop Wallpaper from a VB application

10. How to change desktop wallpaper

11. Changing HTML Wallpaper for Active Desktop

12. Changing Desktop Wallpaper from code using JPG files