scrolling by mousewheel in a frame with no scrollbar ?
Author Message
 scrolling by mousewheel in a frame with no scrollbar ?

I have a frame which contains some pictures in IMG tags. To conserve real-estate I prefer not to have a vertical scrollbar on the
frame.

The user has the choice of checking a checkbox to start a loop of viewing the pictures in sequence, or leaving the slide show off.

In the case the user does not wish to have the pictures animated, I would like the user to be able to use the mousewheel, if they
have one, to scroll up and down through the series of pictures, some of which, initially, are off the screen.

Appreciate any ideas !

best, Bill Woodruff
dotScience

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:18:23 GMT
 scrolling by mousewheel in a frame with no scrollbar ?
Hi Bill

You may need to refer onMouseWheel event in MSDN. It requires IE6.0+. If I
were you, I would not try.

--
Have a nice day.
Han Pohwan, Microsoft MVP, Korea

Quote:
> I have a frame which contains some pictures in IMG tags. To conserve

real-estate I prefer not to have a vertical scrollbar on the
Quote:
> frame.

> The user has the choice of checking a checkbox to start a loop of viewing

the pictures in sequence, or leaving the slide show off.
Quote:

> In the case the user does not wish to have the pictures animated, I would

like the user to be able to use the mousewheel, if they
Quote:
> have one, to scroll up and down through the series of pictures, some of

which, initially, are off the screen.
Quote:

> Appreciate any ideas !

> best, Bill Woodruff
> dotScience

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:04:04 GMT

1. Scrollbar + mousewheel

2. mousewheel scrolling

3. Scroll through code using mousewheel

4. mousewheel scrolling

5. Scroll multiple textfields with 1 scrollbar? (vb6)

6. Vert.Scrollbar on Frame not working

7. Adding a scrollbar to a frame

8. Disabling the horizontal scrollbar on a frame control in Outlook

9. Scrollbar covers the right side of the body's content when using frames

10. Scroll to middle position of a scrollbar of a Panel

11. Scroll 2 Flexgrids from 1 Scrollbar?

12. Stop user from clicking / scrolling / changing Scrollbar?