Client Side Scripting - VBScript or JavaScript?
Author Message
 Client Side Scripting - VBScript or JavaScript?

A naive question, I'm afraid, but are there any disadvantages to designing
the client-side of a site entirely in VBScript?

Thu, 08 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Client Side Scripting - VBScript or JavaScript?

Quote:

> A naive question, I'm afraid, but are there any disadvantages to designing
> the client-side of a site entirely in VBScript?

That depends whether you view the fact that it'll only work in IE as a
disadvantage ;-)

hth hand
--
Adam D. Barratt

Thu, 08 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Client Side Scripting - VBScript or JavaScript?
Is there anything else? ;-)

Quote:

> > A naive question, I'm afraid, but are there any disadvantages to
designing
> > the client-side of a site entirely in VBScript?

> That depends whether you view the fact that it'll only work in IE as a
> disadvantage ;-)

> hth hand
> --
> Adam D. Barratt

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Client Side Scripting - VBScript or JavaScript?

Quote:

> Is there anything else? ;-)

Aside from the fact that 99.99% of all client-side script samples are
written in JavaScript, not really.

hth hand
--
Adam D. Barratt

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. pass server side vbscript to client side javascript

2. Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript

3. Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript

4. sending variants from VBscript to JavaScript (client side)

5. Mixed client side VBScript & Javascript not working

6. Client-side VBScript and Server-side VBScript?

7. Script encoder and client side Javascript code

8. Client side scripting / server side scripting

9. Accessing Data generated with client-side script from server-side script

10. Calling Server Side Script from Client Side Script

11. Call Server Side Script From Client Side Script

12. Client side scripting / server side scripting