add user to every computer in domain
Author Message
 add user to every computer in domain

I want to use VBScript to add an account with local Administrator privileges
called "pcadmin" to every computer in a domain.  If it's unsuccessful, I'll
print the computername to a file. I will run this vbscript on an acct that
has domain admin privileges.

Can i get some help?

thanks!
geoff

Sun, 29 Feb 2004 01:59:09 GMT

1. Add a user in domain 2 from domain 1 using the classes in the DirectoryServices

2. Add Domain Users Group to Powe Users Group in Script

3. COM Adding a user(account) on the nt database(user domain)

4. Add computer to domain

5. Add computer to domain

6. Add/join computer to Windows 2000 domain

7. How to add a computer accout to the domain

8. Ghost Sysprep XP add computer to domain inside OU

9. Add computer in domain with vbs or tools call by vbs

10. Add a computer to a domain

11. Adding Computer to Domain script

12. Add a computer to domain