debugging using InterDev
Author Message
 debugging using InterDev

Hi,

Im new to VB Script.  What tool do I use to debug vb script?

I have visual studio (am pretty good with VB).  I have found it difficult to
even open InterDev.

Is this tool I should use?

thanks
gg

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 debugging using InterDev
hey,

VID is good, otherwise there is a new tool from macromedia "DrumBeat 2000"
but that have mostly Templates, means no programming...

VID aslo gives a cool the facility of online component formatting.. for
editing VBS like

when you do this:
set xxx = server.creatobject("scripting.filesystemobject")
then
wen you do
xxx.  it pops up menu like VB ... it is good for beginners..:)

Zeeshan

Quote:
> Hi,

> Im new to VB Script.  What tool do I use to debug vb script?

> I have visual studio (am pretty good with VB).  I have found it difficult
> even open InterDev.

> Is this tool I should use?

> thanks
> gg

Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interdev debugging

2. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

3. How to enable debug in Interdev 6?

4. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

5. Interdev debugging

6. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

7. interdev and debugging .vbs files

8. WScript debugging with Interdev (VBS, WSF, etc)

9. Trying to debug WSH with Interdev

10. Configure Interdev to run VVBScript debug?

11. WSH Debug In InterDev

12. Unable to Debug WSH scripts with Visual InterDev