Scripting an executable file
Author Message
 Scripting an executable file

building company intranet, need to run an executable file
on all the clients.  Can tell me how to do that with
VBScript or javascript.

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scripting an executable file

Quote:

> set ws = createobject("wscript.shell")
> ws.run "notepad.exe"

Chris Harris

Quote:
> building company intranet, need to run an executable file
> on all the clients.  Can tell me how to do that with
> vbscript or javascript.

*

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with calling an vb6 executable from perl script on IIS 5

2. Passing value form FileMaker script to a Visual Basic executable

3. Scripting an executable within a webpage

4. VB script to display msg then launch executable

5. Any Script to start an Executable?

6. converting script into standalone executable

7. Running an executable from the VB Script

8. problems when calling wsh - script from executable

9. Any script to start an executable?

10. Converting BASIC files into EXEcutable files

11. '.MAK' files into executable files

12. How to launch an executable (exe) via a .vbs file