Calling External DLLs fron with in my script.
Author Message
 Calling External DLLs fron with in my script.

I am developing an application that I want to script enable and I need to
know whether VBScript support making calls to external DLLs

Thanks.
Rob

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling External DLLs fron with in my script.
No.  You must write a component to do that.

Ken

Quote:
>I am developing an application that I want to script enable and I need to
>know whether VBScript support making calls to external DLLs

>Thanks.
>Rob

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling External DLLs fron with in my script.
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:31:10 -0500, "Ken Cross"

Quote:

>No.  You must write a component to do that.

>Ken

>>I am developing an application that I want to script enable and I need to
>>know whether VBScript support making calls to external DLLs

>>Thanks.
>>Rob

See Windows Developer Journal Nov 98 article 'An Automation Object for
Dynamic DLL calls' (which builds on an Aug 98 'A Dynacall Function for
Win32 article). Note the code will not work in Win95 unless you
change the following line from:
    if ((hDLL = LoadLibraryW(rgvarg[cArgs-1].bstrVal)) != NULL)
    if ((hDLL = LoadLibrary (W2A(rgvarg[cArgs-1].bstrVal))) != NULL)

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. AddItem fron external file ??

2. Calling externals DLLs from VBscript

3. how to call external dll from asp page

4. Calling externals DLL's in VBscript

5. COM DLL calling external non-COM DLL problem.

6. Calling external DLL gets error 48, unable to load DLL

7. Calling proceedure in external DLL

8. How to call external DLL procedures in VBA

9. Need help/ calling external DLL from VB6

10. Need help/calling external DLLs from VB6

11. How to call external function from DLL

12. VB call to external dll