Using AppGetStatus on IIS web directory or virtual directory object
Author Message
 Using AppGetStatus on IIS web directory or virtual directory object

Hello all,

I'm trying to get the status of an IIS application to determine whether or not it
should be loaded or unloaded. If I use the following sample from the
documentation
( http://www.*-*-*.com/
url=/WINDOWS2000/en/professional/iis/htm/asp/aore0x0z.htm):

Dim DirObj, vReturn
Set DirObj =3D GetObject("IIS://LocalHost/W3SVC/1/ROOT/MyAppDir")
'Get the status of the application.
vReturn =3D DirObj.AppGetStatus

I get the following:

Error: Wrong number of parameters or invalid property assignment: =
'AppGetStatus'
Code: 800A01C2
Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
-Ken

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 01:57:18 GMT
 Using AppGetStatus on IIS web directory or virtual directory object
Apparently, there are two versions, and Microsoft forgot
to tell anyone.  The one that works is AppGetStatus2.

Enjoy,
-Ken

Quote:

(http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/professional/iis/d
efault.asp?
Quote:
:

>Dim DirObj, vReturn
>Set DirObj =3D GetObject

("IIS://LocalHost/W3SVC/1/ROOT/MyAppDir")
Quote:
>'Get the status of the application.
>vReturn =3D DirObj.AppGetStatus

>I get the following:

>Error: Wrong number of parameters or invalid property
assignment: =
>'AppGetStatus'
>Code: 800A01C2
>Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error

>What am I doing wrong?

>Thanks,
>-Ken
>.

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:06:57 GMT

1. create a file type for a virtual directory in IIS using a command line script

2. Add virtual directory for IIS using VB (or Win32API)

3. Create IIS Virtual Directory Automatically

4. IIS virtual directory subfolder question

5. IIS Virtual Directory deleting

6. Files in IIS virtual directory

7. Virtual Directory on IIS

8. Creat Virtual directory in IIS

9. Listing IIS virtual directories

10. Creating IIS Virtual Directories on the Fly

11. Create IIS Virtual Directory Automatically

12. Lisiting Virtual Web Directories