Excel Spreadsheet in asp
Author Message
 Excel Spreadsheet in asp

I have some data that is returned via data server to my browser and I need
to show this in an excel spreadsheet. How can I show this spreadsheet in my
IE 5 browser.

Thanks

Sal

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Excel Spreadsheet in asp

Quote:

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/CH11.htm
--

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access an excel spreadsheet through asp?

2. Accessing an Excel spreadsheet using ASP

3. ASP to Excel Spreadsheet

4. Save embedded excel spreadsheet in access to excel file

5. Reading a Excel spreadsheet

6. Web Form to Excel Spreadsheet

7. using data in an excel spreadsheet

8. Read Excel Spreadsheet in VBScript using ADO

9. newbie question: generating Excel spreadsheet from the web

10. Using either a CSV or Excel Spreadsheet in VBScript

11. reverse engineer an existing excel spreadsheet using WSH

12. Convert Excel or Access spreadsheet to INI file format