Using Vbscript to output data to LPT1
Author Message
 Using Vbscript to output data to LPT1

I am looking to send data ie "01" to LPT1

In debug it would be -o 378 01

I used to have a neat script that would write the assembly code and make
the com file and execute it but its lost.

I hope there is a more straight foreward way directly using a VBScript
object.

Thanks
Gumby

Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:11:50 GMT

1. Using LPT1 to output values

2. Need to send output to LPT1 to another printer

3. Intercepting data to lpt1:

4. Open lpt1 for output escape-sequences

5. Open "LPT1" For OutPut as #1

6. Help, Need to redir LPT1 output to a file

7. Rediredting output to lpt1: to a file

8. visual basic error 75 on open lpt1 for output on Novell system

9. Unable to get Output data using VB, Ado 2.1 and Oracle Stored procedure

10. Binary chars in output using Open xxxx For Output As #1

11. accessing Output View text using VBScript in DevStudio?

12. capture LPT1 data into ASCII txt file