ASP - TUTORIAL - FREE - PORTUGUESE - ACTIVE SERVER PAGES
Author Message
 ASP - TUTORIAL - FREE - PORTUGUESE - ACTIVE SERVER PAGES

Friends.

Excuse my English, I translated in ALTAVISTA!  :-)))

ASP - TUTORIAL - FREE - PORTUGUESE - ACTIVE
SERVER PAGES

I take the freedom of disclosing, I title it of collaboration
TUTORIAL " ASP 98 - Tutorial Active Serves Pages "
in the address (in portuguese):

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Publishing in the site, the little that learned regarding
ASP related with database manipulation (Tables), in
the DB case Access 95:

. To consult, (CONSULTA)
. To add,  (ADICIONAR)
. To update, (ALTERAR)
. To delete, (APAGAR)
. To list (LISTAR)

It is FREE! It is FREE! It is FREE! It is FREE! It is FREE!

ATTENTION: Before anything else, in the site, READ IT
READ ME! (LEIA-ME)

Who be interested it visits the site and see as obtaining
the tutorial gratuitously.

For being FREE, doesn't have support: -))),

Bye.

e-designer (asp98)

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;<<<< DISCLOSING

Obs.: SIGN THE BOOK OF VISITS it is OPINIONS.

=====///\\\=====

READ-ME (LEIA-ME)
Excuse my English, I translated in ALTAVISTA!  :-)))

READ-ME

When I began to learn ASP - Active Serves Pages,
the largest difficulty went have a tutorial in Portuguese
with the basic options of access to database (in the
DB case ACCESS 95):

. To consult, (CONSULTA)
. To add,  (ADICIONAR)
. To update, (ALTERAR)
. To delete, (APAGAR)
. To list (LISTAR)

What is ASP?

ASP, Active Server Pages, facilitates among other things,
reading and alteration of registrations in database.

Does Who remember IDC and HTX?

ASP is IDC+HTX+VBScript. VBScript, script language that
rotates in Server Web, comes back to the CLIENT (Browser)
codes HTML.

It is executable in compatible Servers Web with ASP. For
example: PWS 98 (Personal Web Server 98) and IIS 4.0
(Internet Information Server 4.0).

I have A LOT to learn, but I want to share with you that I
learned already, disponibilizando some basic information
on as: To consult, to Add, to Update, to Delete and to List
fields of the Alphanumeric type, Numeric Memorandum,
and it Dates (the most usual), in a DB/Tables ACCESS 95:

We are going there:

To LIST
Firstly click in the button ' Listar'. It will be exhibited on the
right side the content of the database that you will use of
here forward:

Explanation on the left Menu:

HOME
Initial page.
Access to the Book of Visits and Opinions.

READ ME
That text.

To CONSULT (CONSULTAR)
It will present in the place of that text a form that will allow
you to consult the database. To get right in the consultation
it fills the fields of the form with the data of one of the
registrations that were striped starting from the click in
' Listar'.

To ADD (ADICIONAR)
It will allow to add information in the database. To verify
the data that you typed in the database, click again in the
button ' Listar' to give a ' to Listar Novamente' (Refresh)
in the data presented previously. Seek the last registration
because it is ordered by RECNUM.

To UPDATE (ALTERAR)
Select the registration that wants ' Alterar' and proceed
the alteration. See the result with a click in ' Listar'.

To DELETE (APAGAR)
Select the registration that wants ' Apagar'  and proceed
the deletions. See the result with a click in ' Listar'.

To LIST (LISTAR)
To list right the content of the database. Whenever
'Adicionar',  'Alterar' or ' Apagar' and  wants to see the
result in the database, click ' Listar' that the information
to the side will be up-to-date (' to Listar Novamente').

E-MAIL
If you want a copy of the tutorial GRATUITOUSLY I sent

Place its e-mail in the body of the solicitation message,
like this  it will facilitate the direction of Tutorial.

Have some patience, when awaiting the greeting
of Tutorial. I have little hours a day to assist them
solicitation. I will try to send with the largest possible
speed.

I will only guide for those that request for e-mail.
To sign only the book and not to send the e-mail will
understand that doesn't want to receive Tutorial.

ATTENTION
In all the files .ASP the condition: ' * * *Declarando
Conex?es with database * * *, gives him through the
path:  DB.Open " DBQ=D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\asp
\db_folder\db_file.mdb;Driver={Microsoft Access
Driver (* .mdb)}"; it is Certified that the path in its
Server Web is compatible, or else makes the due
adaptations of the paths in the files ASP.

=====\\\///=====

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASP - Active Server Pages - Tutorial - English - FREE

2. Question about Access And ASP (Active Server Pages)

3. Instancing a Active X server from ASP page

4. HELP!!! Active Server Pages (ASP)

5. Free space of NT server for your ASP Page

6. ASP components from Professional Active Server Pages

7. How read NT NTFS Permissions via ASP, Active Server Pages?, pcumming

8. Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

9. Where can I learn ASP (Active Server Pages)?

10. ASP - Tutorial - FREE - + 1.000 Visitas

11. FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO VBScript, SAP - ABAP

12. active server page and Exchange Server error