code to read POP3 acct emails & parse them?
Author Message
 code to read POP3 acct emails & parse them?

I'm looking for example code that will read emails from a POP3 account and
parse them for specific information, then populate an Access database with
that info. I'm not a coder but hopefully can muddle through some examples to
get it to work for my needs.

thank you for any help you can give!

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 02:24:35 GMT

1. code to read POP3 acct emails & parse them?

2. Read and Parse Emails using VB

3. Anyone already coded Parsing Imported Email for fields??

4. reading/parsing command line arguments AND return codes from vbs's

5. Parsing Email fields from saved EMAIL

6. Sending Email from ASP using IMAP4 of POP3

7. how to script to received email from pop3 and save attachment

8. C++ code to read email

9. Problem with pop3 and encrypted email

10. Getting POP3-email without MS Outlook

11. Filter emails on POP3 server before downloading

12. Can VB.NET recive email from pop3 server?