Setting stored procedure cursor setting
Author Message
 Setting stored procedure cursor setting

I am trying to open a stored procedure that resides on a SQL Server
database, but am only able to call it using a a forward scrolling rocerdset.
I am using the Recordset.open method to retrieve the recordset and am trying
to set the cursor type paramater to allow me to move through the recordset,
however everytime I try to set the cursortype, I get an error message
stating "Cannot change cursortype on a stored procedure with a single select
statment."

Any clues as to what might be going wrong?

--
Regards,
Brian

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO and setting Binary parameter on a stored procedure

2. set params, directly to the stored procedures

3. Empty Result Set from Stored Procedure?

4. Can't set date-time type stored procedure parameters in VB6

5. Setting stored procedure parametes using API

6. Setting Stored Procedure parameters in subreport

7. Using oracle stored procedures/functions to return result sets

8. Stored Procedures in vb5 - looking at result sets

9. How To Set RecordSource Property To Store Procedure?

10. Returning a record set from an Oracle stored procedure

11. Is there a way to return a Record Set from SQL Stored Procedures

12. Record set open from SQL stored procedure