I.E.
Author Message
 I.E.

Guys this one's out of left field but I'm out of options
here.  While using I.E. 6.0, if I leave the web page idle
for a minute or so it keeps crashing on me
saying, "Internet Explorer Has Encountered A Problem And
Needs To Close".  It happens very regularly.  Does anyone
have any suggestions as to why this is happening and, if
so, how may this problem be fixed.  Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Mike.

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:56:12 GMT
 I.E.
hi Mike,

I would suggest re-posting your question here:

cheers, jw

Quote:
> Guys this one's out of left field but I'm out of options
> here.  While using I.E. 6.0, if I leave the web page idle
> for a minute or so it keeps crashing on me
> saying, "Internet Explorer Has Encountered A Problem And
> Needs To Close".  It happens very regularly.  Does anyone
> have any suggestions as to why this is happening and, if
> so, how may this problem be fixed.  Much appreciated.

> Cheers,
> Mike.

Thu, 24 Nov 2005 04:36:49 GMT

1. I.E. 5.5 Scripting error

2. Strange Problem with I.E. rollovers...

3. ASP with I.E. 5.5 problem

4. I.E. History Folder

5. scripting customized settings for I.E. 5.5 SP2 browsers question

6. Variable undefined test in I.E. 5

7. Can't position control at top left (0,0) of I.E.

8. I.E. 3 ActiveX container extender properties

9. Nubee Needs Help I.E. Current http Address

10. I.E. 3 ActiveX container extender properties

11. I.E. from VB 4 - Instead of a help file

12. I.E. 5.0 Windows Won't Close with VB6 API Code