Right Mouse Click
Author Message
 Right Mouse Click

Is there a way to capture the right mouse click?

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Right Mouse Click

IE5 has an oncontextmenu event...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/events/onco...

Otherwise there are always the onmousedown/up events and the window.event.button property that are available for IE4+.  I don't do NS, but since you crossposted to a VBScript NG, you must care about IE only.

--
Michael Harris

| Is there a way to capture the right mouse click?

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Right Mouse Click
Yes you can find out which mouse button is clicked.
        in the mousedown or mouseup event just checj the value for

        // for left mouse button
        window.event.button = 1

        // for right mouse button
        window.event.button = 2

        // for Middle mouse button
        window.event.button = 3

        other combination you can try and check.
Cheers.
Sachin.

Quote:
> Is there a way to capture the right mouse click?

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. label click event only works with right mouse click

2. Disabling the Right Mouse click in an application

3. Excel VBA - id source of right mouse click?

4. Customising Right Mouse Click

5. Datagrid combo box or right mouse click

6. Context Menu's and right mouse click event

7. listbox event for right mouse click?

8. right mouse click

9. MSGraph object: How do I Disable or ignore the Right Mouse click over the graph

10. How to remove textbox right mouse click menu?

11. Disable the right mouse click

12. MSGraph object: How do I Disable or ignore the Right Mouse click over the graph