Adding Attachment to custom form
Author Message
 Adding Attachment to custom form

Hi,
I'm programming a mailform (you might know already ;-) that creates a new mailform that the user can send.
I have a textbox in my custom form where the user can enter the path and filename of a file that has to be attached to the new form.
How can I realize it, that this file is attached to the new form as an attachment? Is it somehow possible? VBScript? CDO?

Please help... thank you!

Florian

---

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:43:54 GMT
 Adding Attachment to custom form
http://www.asp101.com/articles/jacob/scriptupload.asp

Check out this link.

Bryan Martin

Quote:
> Hi,
> I'm programming a mailform (you might know already ;-) that creates a new

mailform that the user can send.
Quote:
> I have a textbox in my custom form where the user can enter the path and

filename of a file that has to be attached to the new form.
Quote:
> How can I realize it, that this file is attached to the new form as an

attachment? Is it somehow possible? VBScript? CDO?
Quote:

> Please help... thank you!

> Florian

> ---

Sun, 22 May 2005 07:18:13 GMT

1. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)

2. Attachment to a Custom Form

3. Saving File Attachments from Custom Outlook Forms

4. Invisible Attachment when linking to Custom Form

5. Activating Attachments in custom forms

6. accessing attachment on custom form..

7. add name of attachment to Subject line and delete attachment

8. Add an attachment per button from a form

9. how to get custom form and send custom form from VB

10. adding fields to custom form

11. Adding menu items to custom forms using Outlook 98

12. Can I add a custom receipint field to an outlook form