Progress Bar
Author Message
 Progress Bar

I'm trying to build a little progress bar for a script that checks files on
a drive, i would like to display the current folder the search is in and the
overall progress using a blue bar or a percentage!

Any ideas or code examples would be cool

Cheers Everyone!

--

Danny Woolston
Plymouth Marine Laboratory

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar

Try this tutorial;
http://www.asptoday.com/articles/20000317.htm

Regards

Henrik Ohm

Quote:
> I'm trying to build a little progress bar for a script that checks files
on
> a drive, i would like to display the current folder the search is in and
the
> overall progress using a blue bar or a percentage!

> Any ideas or code examples would be cool

> Cheers Everyone!

> --

> Danny Woolston
> Plymouth Marine Laboratory

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar

hi Danny,

There are several progress bar dialogs offered on this site:

    http://home.att.net/~wshvbs/index.htm

cheers, jw

Quote:

> I'm trying to build a little progress bar for a script that checks files on
> a drive, i would like to display the current folder the search is in and the
> overall progress using a blue bar or a percentage!

> Any ideas or code examples would be cool

> Cheers Everyone!

> --

> Danny Woolston
> Plymouth Marine Laboratory

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar

additional note:

the output is written to a textfile named "f.txt",
either in the searched folder or in c:\

  Thorsten

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Loading Progress Form with Progress Bar

2. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication

3. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication

4. Progress bar measuring FileCopy progress

5. Status Bar/Progress Bar

6. Progress bar in status bar for .NET

7. Progress Bar in Status Bar

8. Progress bar on a status bar

9. Progress bar in a status bar

10. Progress bar in a Status bar panel?

11. Progress bar in a status bar

12. Resizing a Progress Bar in the Status Bar