Using Scanner via Browser under VB
Author Message
 Using Scanner via Browser under VB

Hi,
My problem is that I would like to handle Scanner via IE Browser  using VB
Scripting, Can I call TWAN APi from via client site VB scripting .

Anybody can help me regarding this problem.
pls give me the feed back asap.

Thanks
Amir

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:21:22 GMT
 Using Scanner via Browser under VB
No, you can't call TWAN API directly in client side script, you may
consider wrap your API calls into a VB Component. You can also consider
purchase existing COM components.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Robin

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:03:20 GMT
 Using Scanner via Browser under VB
Hi Robin Shen,

Thanks for your reply.
This suggation I had in mind and I have developed an ActiveX EXE for
cleint, Client user will download it use have to use it for scanning,
after scanning our Exe will upload scanned Image to our WEB site.

I have through that question for knowledge may be some one knows about
solutions.

Thanks a lot one's again and take care.

Regards
Amir
Project Manager
CorrTec LLC

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:32:43 GMT

1. Handling Scanner via IE browser using Client site VB Scripting

2. use twain acess to a scanner via vb and acess a camera via port

3. Can VB Read a grocery store scanner via COM port

4. Newbie Q: Using a barcode scanner with VB

5. Using a scanner with VB

6. Using a scanner with VB

7. Using scanner in VB

8. Using scanner in VB

9. INFO NEEDED on USING Bar Code Scanner in VB

10. Newbie Q2: Using a bar code scanner with VB

11. Check for vb runtime via browser

12. Sending url to web browser via VB