SQL server not responding..
Author Message
 SQL server not responding..

Hi ,
I have developed a web application in ASP and SQL server
2000. I am facing this problem whereby the SQL server
does not respond and the application stops and I have to
restart SQL server service to make it work.  I have yet
not been able to find why this problem is occuring. I
checked the SQL server logs and it does not give me
enough information. Can it be concurrency issue but I
went to Log and it does not indicate the concurrency to
be problem.

Could you please let me know the way to detect and solve
this problem ?

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:16:33 GMT
 SQL server not responding..
You should try this question over at a SQL Server group -
m.p.sqlserver.programming.

Bob Barrows

Quote:

> Hi ,
> I have developed a web application in ASP and SQL server
> 2000. I am facing this problem whereby the SQL server
> does not respond and the application stops and I have to
> restart SQL server service to make it work.  I have yet
> not been able to find why this problem is occuring. I
> checked the SQL server logs and it does not give me
> enough information. Can it be concurrency issue but I
> went to Log and it does not indicate the concurrency to
> be problem.

> Could you please let me know the way to detect and solve
> this problem ?

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:54:48 GMT

1. Monitor on Server with MS SQL Server Does Not Respond

2. Can not find SQL Server (I'm not using SQL Server)

3. RPC server unavailable or not responding

4. OLE - "Server not responding"

5. Server Application not Responding

6. Client/Server DCOM not responding

7. client does not respond to an ActiveX.exe Server event

8. DCOM server created in VB6 not responding

9. DHTML/SQL Server app works fine internally, not on web server

10. Server has not yet been opened message with VB6, CRP7 and SQL-server

11. SQL statement updateable in Acces but not SQL Server

12. SQL updateable in Access but not SQL Server