Find Computer name
Author Message
 Find Computer name

Hallo,

I'm trying to make a script to start VNC automaticly.  That means when i
write cscript vncviewer.vbs username it will start vnc with that pc name,
but how can I find a computername or IP adress, if I have only a username.

Regards, please help me.

Danny

Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:58:56 GMT

1. Finding Computer Names on a Network for use with WMI

2. Need sample for finding computer names?

3. Find Computer Name in VB3

4. Find Computer Name in VB3

5. How to find computer name?

6. How to find the name of my computer?

7. ADSI:GetObject network path not found reading info other than the current computer name

8. How to find current computer/machine name?

9. How find name of computer

10. How can I find the computer (brand) name

11. Finding the names of computers on the network???

12. Finding all the friendly computer names on a LAN