strFeatures parameter in window.open
Author Message
 strFeatures parameter in window.open

I am trying to open a new IE5 window from VB script.  I would like for
the window to be resizable, without a toolbar and with scrollbars.  I
have tried an example straight from the WROX IE5 DHTML book, but ANYTIME
I pass in the strFeatures parameter for window.open, I ALWAYS get a
window that is NOT resizable.  Does anyone know the exact strFeatures
string to pass in to window.open for a resizable, no toolbar, scrollbar
window?
Thanks!

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 strFeatures parameter in window.open
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/ope...
 will give you details syntax on window.open

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. re opening a dialog window and passing some input parameters

2. window.open parameters...

3. help, some window.open parameters doesn′t work

4. window.open dependent parameter

5. Open new window with certain parameters

6. window.open toolbar parameter?

7. problem with window.open() parameters

8. How To Detecting Java Window.Open Parameters

9. window.open only opens 1 window

10. how do I open the current window again without opening a new window

11. Problem with window opened with window.open method in IE

12. Closing a window that was opened with the window.open method