Can you right mouse click on a link
Author Message
 Can you right mouse click on a link
:D

This, gentlemen, is the weird and wonderful world that is Kolyana.com

We were all members of a Sierra forum for Team Fortress 2 ... which is
vaporware ... and we kind of got somewhat off topic, then had a run in with
the mods, then the owners of the forums, then Sierra offficals ... and we
were all thrown out. LOL.

So, over a year ago I wrote a forum for these kids and we've ben{*filter*} out
together eversince. They're strange, but they are ever so sweet. The forum
also gives me a great opportunity to stretch coding muscles.

The fact that I code, like games and hang out with these weirdo's was cuase
for the quote "There Kolyana goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of
high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to
live, and too rare to die." I liked it so much, I use it as a sig. For now
;)

A new forum - version 2 - is coming soon (stunning functionality, SQL Server
2000 backend) and a whole new front end is launching in the next week or so
... with online games :D

These kids are part of the reason why I have no life, lol.

"Alex K. Angelopoulos" <alex_angelopoulos_at_hotmail_dot_com_remove__> wrote

LOL

:
: > Having take a look at her website, I would think
: >  "I Script, therefore I'm a hotty AND a den mother" would be more
appropriate ;)
:
: There Kolyana goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered
mutant never even considered
: for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - Westclox
:
: --
: torgeir
:
:

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:14:54 GMT
 Can you right mouse click on a link

Thank you very much for the little HTML lesson.  This is definitely quite a bit easier.  I suppose that is in some HTML Doc somewhere.  Maybe I need to get such a document.

  try right clicking your email adress below!
  (its so easy just add the foloowing in the link:  oncontextmenu="click(); return false;")
  cybarber

    I have seen a number of routines to turn off the right mouse click.  Does
    anyone have any sample code that will enable the right mouse click to take
    action over a link?

    Thanks in advance.

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:38:52 GMT
 Can you right mouse click on a link

It does not work for me, probably because I have my email in the restricted zone, which (probably) does not allow scripts. That is a very useful anti-intrusion option.

  try right clicking your email adress below!
  (its so easy just add the foloowing in the link:  oncontextmenu="click(); return false;")
  cybarber

    I have seen a number of routines to turn off the right mouse click.  Does
    anyone have any sample code that will enable the right mouse click to take
    action over a link?

    Thanks in advance.

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 07:09:47 GMT
 Can you right mouse click on a link
If you see an irritating flash in my previous message, it is because script
is enable for your email. I do not see it in the copy of the message I
received from the newsgroup.

| It does not work for me, probably because I have my email in the
restricted zone, which (probably) does not
| allow scripts. That is a very useful anti-intrusion option.

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 07:16:45 GMT

 [ 19 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]