Setting focus to another frame keeps returning focus to the calling routine
Author Message
 Setting focus to another frame keeps returning focus to the calling routine

I have an anchor tag that executes a client side subroutine in the
"onclick" event of the anchor.  After a user clicks the link, I need
focus to go to a textbox on another frame, but focus keeps returning
to the frame that the anchor (and subroutine) is in.

I have tried putting the textbox in a form, have tried setting focus
to the frame first then the textbox, but nothing stops the focus from
returning to the originating frame.

How do I stop that from happening?

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 02:25:24 GMT

1. setting focus and getting focus on menu item

2. Keeping or returning focus

3. Returning Focus to Calling Control

4. Focus, Focus, Who's getting the Focus

5. Set Focus in text boxes in frames

6. how to set focus to first active control in frame

7. setting focus in the first textbox in a frame

8. Setting Focus to a Frame

9. Setting focus back after entering carrige return

10. ??Setting focus on a textbox...illegal function call??

11. Setting focus back to calling app

12. Keep focus after new window opens