Installing WSH on Windows 95
Author Message
 Installing WSH on Windows 95

Hi,

does anyone know whether it is possible to install WSH 5.6
on Windows 95?

System Requirements says
"Supported Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT"

( http://www.*-*-*.com/
-BFCF-FC6AF26DC390&displaylang=en)

Thanks for your help,

  Jens Doose

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:52:47 GMT
 Installing WSH on Windows 95

Quote:

> does anyone know whether it is possible to install WSH 5.6
> on Windows 95?

> System Requirements says
> "Supported Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT"

> (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=0A8A18F6-249...
> -BFCF-FC6AF26DC390&displaylang=en)

Hi

The previous build of WSH 5.6 (v5.6.0.6626) works perfectly on Win95. The recent
build has introduced problems for Win9x and NT 4.0. Replacing dispex.dll
v5.6.0.8515 with the dispex.dll that came with v5.6.0.6626 solves the problems
it looks like.

Dispex.dll v5.6.0.6626 is available for download at
http://pacosdrivers.com/dllresults.asp

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 18:07:38 GMT

1. Cannot install Ghost View for Windows 95

2. Installing VBscript on Windows 95

3. Windows 95 Restart via WSH

4. Windows 95 Restart via WSH

5. WSH, STE50, Windows 95, Errors, Failure, and my success

6. wsh for windows 95

7. WSH not running on Windows 95???

8. can windows 95 clients execute wsh scripts?

9. WSH 5.6 and Windows 95

10. wsh and windows 95 home directories

11. Windows 95/PowerPoint 95 Postscript Printing Problem

12. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A