Rename and change the domain of a print server
Author Message
 Rename and change the domain of a print server

Hello,

at work, we have a print server in the domain X... we'd like to move the
print server in domain Y and rename the print server..All should be done
without affecting our 500 users.

Someone can help me on this???
Please

Thanks

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 06:25:07 GMT

1. domain pruefen domain provider es domain registrieren domain angebot no domain

2. domaene sichern de tc domain domain registrieren preisvergleich kostenlose toplevel domain de domain preis

3. plesk domain anmeldung domaene langsam anmeldung an domain de domain kaufen domain suchen

4. Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

5. Rename a domain name.

6. How to rename a SQL Server table in Server Explorer

7. Change Primary DNS suffix when domain membership changes

8. Rename Computer in Domain

9. Change Print Server Names

10. script for changing server publishing rules on ISA Server

11. Rename server with vbscript

12. How do I rename a subdirectory server side?