ASP to ASP.NET conversion problem
Author Message
 ASP to ASP.NET conversion problem

How to replace the following code?

**********
If (Clng(myReader("Mailing")) AND 2) <> 0 then
  xxx
End If
***********

Mailing is a numeric database field en I want to check
binary if the 2 exist in a DB value.

So if the field contains 11 it must be true (11= 1 + 2 + 8)

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 05:54:05 GMT
 ASP to ASP.NET conversion problem
If I remember correctly the .value property of the field
object is no longer the default property. You must
explicitly state .value as in

Clng(myRead("Mailing").value)

Quote:

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:44:44 GMT
 ASP to ASP.NET conversion problem
seems not to be a solution
Quote:

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:10:42 GMT
 ASP to ASP.NET conversion problem

if myRead a recordset or fieldset object?  If it is a recordset object
you should be using myRead.fields("Mailing").value

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:39:42 GMT

1. Conversion of VB.Net App to ASP .Net App

2. Survey on ASP/VS6.0 versus ASP.NET/VS.NET

3. Visual Basic.NET , ASP or ASP.NET

4. VB6/ASP vs .NET/ASP.NET development

5. Problems With Cookies In ASP.NET/VB.NET

6. Date problems with XML in ASP.NET / VB.NET- newbie question

7. problem with crystal report for .net in asp.net

8. asp response.write in asp.net

9. Application State in ASP and ASP.NET

10. ASP Request Object into ASP.Net

11. ASP - ASP.NET quick question about including files..

12. url encoding ASP vs ASP.net