how to open *.asp(code part)/*.doc or any other file in its original programm
Author Message
 how to open *.asp(code part)/*.doc or any other file in its original programm

I was trying to make a file search engine for internal use of my company
 we have got 3 or 4 servers).. now  I want to link that file name to
original document.. can anybody help???

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open second doc; close original

2. opening doc, xls, html, etc from my programm

3. Opening a word doc in part of an html page

4. Code opens the template but can't save as a doc file

5. Auto close open doc when opening another doc

6. File opened by others

7. Open files with the programm

8. Excel file opened in IE3 - on one machine starts Excel, others does not

9. Can not Open Doc with ASP?

10. How to open Word doc in ASP Page?

11. vba code missing after opening a word template as doc

12. ADO XML doc missing rs:basecatalog and others