data's modified date as update's date
Author Message
 data's modified date as update's date

We have a web database and would like to use the data's modified date as
update's date. I want to use the following function to do this.

Problem 1:  when I tested it, I got the following error.

a.. Error Type:
Active Server Pages, ASP 0221 (0x80004005)
The specified 'Function ShowFileInfo(filespec) Dim fso, f Set fso =
CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set f = fso.GetFile(filespec)
ShowFileInfo = "Created: " & f.DateCreated End Function ' option is unknown
or invalid.
/tuson/vbdate.asp, line 12

Problem 2: We want to pick the data files' modified date and it is located
in the different location (C:\database\access.mdb). How can I point to the
file and pick the date?

Function ShowFileInfo(filespec)
   Dim fso, f
   Set f = fso.GetFile(filespec)
   ShowFileInfo = "Created: " & f.DateCreated
End Function

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 23:45:20 GMT

1. script to update a file's last modified date

2. script to update a file's last modified date

3. Changing 'Modified' date of e-mails

4. Date and time of the last update to a table's data

5. Data Env: 'Where [field]=date' problem

6. File's last modified date?

7. Modifying a File's Date and Time

8. Task's due date and reminder date

9. Selecting Today's Date With Sheridan Date Combo

10. Updating a flag date due to a user's event

11. Can't update date field

12. Can't update a blank numeric or date field