Posting a form from a modal dialog to a IFRAME in the Dialog
Author Message
 Posting a form from a modal dialog to a IFRAME in the Dialog

Hi Guys,

I have a form displayed in a modal dialog and I want to submit it in the I
frame hidden in that dialog.

Is that possible.

Actuall what I have is some 20 feilds in the form and I know that only 5-10
get changed, I want to make a form on the fly and submit it in the IFRMAE.

Any code any help will be really appreciated.

Sunny

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modal Dialogs and Arrays as Dialog Arguments

2. MODAL DIALOG + IFRAME - HELP?!?!??!

3. IE4 MODAL DIALOGS + IFRAME

4. IFRAME in Modal Dialog has no History

5. submitting forms within modal dialogs?

6. Getting FORM values from modal dialog

7. Modal Dialog and Form

8. modal dialogs and submit form

9. Modal dialogs and a control with a dialog

10. Dialog Boxes - Application Modal vs. System Modal

11. closing chains of modal dialogs... - modal [1/1]

12. Displaying an outlook form from a modal dialog