Trap undeliverable email message
Author Message
 Trap undeliverable email message

Hi -

Is there a way to trap the undeliverable email message in
the code below? I tried a lot of things and it doesn't
seem to work. I would like to know if the message has been
successfully delivered to the recipient.

        Dim oP
        Dim oM
        Set oP = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
        Set oM = oP.CreateItem(olMailItem)

        oM.Subject = "My subject"
        oM.Body = "My body section"
        oM.Send
        Set oM = Nothing
        Set oP = Nothing

Please help!

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:57:29 GMT
 Trap undeliverable email message
Please re-post to Microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba to get the answer to
this automation question.

Thanks,
C{*filter*}te - Microsoft Corp.

You assume all risk for your use.
? 2001 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:44:43 GMT

1. Trap undeliverable email message

2. How do I trap the close event for a standard email messages

3. unwanted emails retruned undeliverable

4. Forwarding Undeliverable Messages

5. Can I access current email message from within email message

6. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

7. What type of item is an undeliverable email message from the system administrator?

8. get to message properties of certain email message

9. Messaging Services and their use (not email messaging)

10. trapping specific status messages

11. Trapping Error Messages

12. trapping info in an error message