'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'
Author Message
 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

Ok. Here goes.

For each ASP page i visit IIS4 increases a bit in memory as it didnt close
the ODBC connection.
After a while when no memory is left and I get this error:

---

error 'ASP 0115'
Unexpected error

/ip7/index.asp

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
running.

Server object error 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

Unexpected error

/ip7/index.asp, line 18

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
running.

----
The line that IIS4 complains about are the CreateObject line

This is an example of how my pages can look:

 set db=server.createobject("adodb.connection")
 db.open "new"
 set rs=db.execute("select * from member_info order by Nickname")
 do until rs.eof
  response.write "<a href=""memberinfo.asp?mid=" & rs("memberid") & """>" &
rs("nickname") & "</a><br>"
  rs.movenext
 loop
 rs.close
 db.close
 set rs = nothing
 set db = nothing

I've installed the latest MDAC, the latest script engine and sp5.

I installed everything in this order:
Sp5
IE 5
Option pack
Script engine
MDAC

I have a NT Server, IIS4, mySQL. The odbc driver is myODBC.

Im really confused and need some help.

Thanks in advance,
  Jonas

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

2. error 'ASP 0115'

3. error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

4. asp 0115 error

5. ActiveX DLL & ASP 0115 error

6. ASP 0115 Error

7. ASP 0115 on ADO CreateObject with Oracle

8. ASP 0115 Trappable Error

9. ASP 0115 error?

10. Dictionary Object and ASP Error 0115

11. Error ASP 0115 with CDate and isDate

12. asp 0115 error