Need to download prnmgr from Win2K Resource Kit
Author Message
 Need to download prnmgr from Win2K Resource Kit

I'm on a cruise ship in the south pacific and I need a copy of this one file...

can't seem to find it anywhere on the net - MS offers *some* of the RK online, but not this part...

Any suggestions?

Thanks - Wayne

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:36:43 GMT
 Need to download prnmgr from Win2K Resource Kit
Don't know where exactly to find it for download, but what exactly are you
needing to do?  We could probably write you a script to do the basic add and
remove printer things.  Especially if you're just on a cruise ship  ;-).
Can you give us some details?

-K

Quote:
> I'm on a cruise ship in the south pacific and I need a copy of this one
file...

> can't seem to find it anywhere on the net - MS offers *some* of the RK

online, but not this part...
Quote:

> Any suggestions?

> Thanks - Wayne

> Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP &

ASP.NET resources...

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:56:33 GMT

1. win2k resource kit VBS files do not work with WMI or WBEM

2. Using the resource kit utilities in VBScript

3. Spelling.inc on the IIS Resource Kit CD

4. WSH and Resource Kit Supplement 3

5. NT Resource Kit .vbs files

6. IIS Resource Kit: CreateUser.vbs

7. Win2000 Resource Kit Doc Launcher

8. VB Resource Kit File

9. resource kit

10. Total bytes downloaded varies using mswinsck.ocx (6.0.89.88) on win2k

11. Downloading a resource which can be opened in a browser

12. Needed: Door Building Kit