List and modify Network Adapter Info based on MAC range
Author Message
 List and modify Network Adapter Info based on MAC range

Hello all,

I'm looking into a issue with PCs that have two Network adapters in there
Laptops,
on for 100BaseT and other one is a Wireless Adapter.

Since we do not have 2 IP addresses available for every Laptop I want to
disable the
100BaseT by looking at the MAC address, if both adapters are active.

Has anybody done some work on this topic, any input is welcome!

Regards Kees

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 08:22:19 GMT

1. Network Adapter MAC address code snippet

2. Network adapter question: how to put ip address and MAC addresses together

3. Ip and MAC address for each network adapter?

4. Need to Retrieve Network Adapters MAC Address

5. Network adapter MAC address

6. How can I access network adapter info?

7. Networking, Disabling An Adapter And Re-enabling An Adapter

8. !Really off the wall question: Mapping Network adapter key value to adapter name

9. List Access Objects based on Date Last Modified

10. How can I get display adapter info

11. Automatica network adapter installation

12. Disable Network Adapter under Windows 2000