Capturing Keyboard Event
Author Message
 Capturing Keyboard Event

I'm writing an ASP page using InterDev's "Design Time Controls".
Is there a way to detect when a user presses the "Enter" key,
so I can trigger a function, in VBScript?

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Capturing Keyboard Event
onkeypress Event
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/events/onke....
asp

keyCode property
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/...
.asp

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I'm writing an ASP page using InterDev's "Design Time Controls".
> Is there a way to detect when a user presses the "Enter" key,
> so I can trigger a function, in vbscript?

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Capturing Keyboard Events

2. capture keyboard events without interfering with apps

3. Capture Keyboard Event

4. How do I capture keyboard events when my app is not active?

5. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

6. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

7. Capture desktop keyboard events?

8. How do I capture mouse and keyboard events?

9. Capturing Mouse/Keyboard Events at the Application Level

10. capture all keyboard events

11. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

12. capturing mouse and keyboard events