HELP! Call Script from a batch file
Author Message
 HELP! Call Script from a batch file

How can I call some VBScript from a dos batch file? My goal is to call a
VBScript from a Windows NT Logon script. Is there a better way to do
this?

Direct Replies appreciated.

Thanks.

Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP! Call Script from a batch file
If you run the commands with "cscript.exe"

For example I have a script "c:\testmodal.vbs"
the syntax from the command prompt:
cscript.exe c:\testmodal.exe

cscript.exe is for command execution
wscript.exe is for windows execution

Quote:
> How can I call some VBScript from a dos batch file? My goal is to call a
> VBScript from a Windows NT Logon script. Is there a better way to do
> this?

> Direct Replies appreciated.

> Thanks.

Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Logon Batch to call a VBS that calls another batch

2. calling a batch file from script

3. Object_changed error while calling MAPI script from batch file

4. Batch file calling wsh script ERROR !!

5. Batch file calling wsh script ERROR !!

6. Needing help in calling batch files

7. copying complete folders/ calling batch-scripts

8. Direct logon script (no batch call)

9. Call VBScribt with parameter from DOS Batch file

10. Call a batch file.

11. Calling a batch file

12. calling batch files