CDONTS - attachment problem
Author Message
 CDONTS - attachment problem

Quote:
> objMail.AttachFile(FilePath&Name)

> FilePath&Name is a variable containing:

"d:\wwwsites\comrade-computers.COM\www\fpdb\doc\AlvaCabinetmaking_MainAuthor

Quote:
> isationCode1.doc"

Do you mean TWO variables: "FilePath" and "Name"?

Perhaps:

FilePath = "d:\wwwsites\comrade-computers.COM\www\fpdb\doc\"
Name = "AlvaCabinetmaking_MainAuthorisationCode1.doc"

The "&" would concatenate these two variables.

Hopefully you don't have ONE variable called "FilePath&Name"!

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:29:58 GMT
 CDONTS - attachment problem
Actually, the variable is called strAttach.
It contains the file path and name.
I should have made that clearer.

I tried telling CDONTS to send in MIME format. The file now arrives as an
attached file, but Word doesn't understand it.

David

Quote:
> > objMail.AttachFile(FilePath&Name)

> > FilePath&Name is a variable containing:

"d:\wwwsites\comrade-computers.COM\www\fpdb\doc\AlvaCabinetmaking_MainAuthor
Quote:
> > isationCode1.doc"

> Do you mean TWO variables: "FilePath" and "Name"?

> Perhaps:

> FilePath = "d:\wwwsites\comrade-computers.COM\www\fpdb\doc\"
> Name = "AlvaCabinetmaking_MainAuthorisationCode1.doc"

> The "&" would concatenate these two variables.

> Hopefully you don't have ONE variable called "FilePath&Name"!

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:49:12 GMT

1. CDONTS File attachment problem

2. CDONTS and Attachments and JScript

3. attachments using CDONTS

4. Attachments using CDONTS

5. File attachment with CDONTS help, Please

6. CDONTS attachments

7. CDONTS and attachments

8. Attachment using CDONTS

9. Sending attachments in an email with CDONTS

10. Problem With Attachment Type in my CDO code

11. font problem with CDONTS in HTML format

12. some problems with using the CDONTS