passing 2D array
Author Message
 passing 2D array

I have created a function to handle the sorting of my 2D array.  Why is it
that the 2D array will not pass to the function?  Am I doing something
wrong?

mdFields = Sort(mdFields(2,e))

Function Sort(myArray)
...code...
End Function

Thank you,
Ken

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 passing 2D array
Asked and answered in the ...inetsdk.programming.scripting.VBScript newsgroup

<Tip>
Cross-posting (within reason) is *always* preferable to multi-posting separate copies of the same
question...

That way it counts as one post that can be seen, read, and replied to once from any of the
newsgroups to which it was cross-posted.
</Tip>

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I have created a function to handle the sorting of my 2D array.  Why is it
> that the 2D array will not pass to the function?  Am I doing something
> wrong?

> mdFields = Sort(mdFields(2,e))

> Function Sort(myArray)
> ...code...
> End Function

> Thank you,
> Ken

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. passing 2D array

2. Passing 2d arrays to C++ DLL

3. wsh/ jscript : BUG : array of array, 2D array

4. Passing a Variant 2D array of Double to C from Basic via ATL

5. Passing a 2d or 3d VB array to a DLL

6. Array of Arrays and 2D array

7. Array Filter Function and 2D Array

8. 2D Array to 1D Array

9. Convert 2d array to 1d array

10. dynamic 2d arrays

11. Extract a row from a 2D array

12. recordset into 2d array using getrows()