Exchange public folders
Author Message
 Exchange public folders

I want to make connection with the exchange server to search mails in the
bublic folders and copy the information to a file.  I made a script the
perfectly can connect but the problem is that outlook needs to be opened ,
when I run the script when outlook is closed , I get the following error:
Collaboration Data Objects:  [Collaboration Data
Objects -[MAPI_E_FAILONEPROVIDER(8004011D)]]

This is a part of my script where I use the connection :
    strProfileInfo = strServer & vblf & strMailbox
    Set objSession = CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
   objSession.Logon , , , False, , True, strProfileInfo
   Set objInfoStores = objSession.InfoStores
   For i = 1 To objInfoStores.Count
      If objInfoStores.Item(i)= "Public Folders" Then
         Set objInfoStore=objInfoStores.Item(i)
         Exit For
      End If
   Next
   bstrPublicRootID = objInfoStore.Fields.Item( &H66310102 ).Value

   Set objTopFolder = objSession.GetFolder(bstrPublicRootID,objInfoStore.ID)
   Set objFolders = objTopFolder.Folders
   Set objFolder = objFolders.GetFirst()
    Do Until objFolder.Name = "ICT - Change Management"
      Set objFolder=objFolders.GetNext()
   Loop

Bert Geys

Fri, 14 May 2004 19:48:00 GMT

1. Exchange Public Folder as Recordset

2. Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97

3. From Acces97 to an Exchange public folder

4. Programmatically posting to a specific Exchange public folder

5. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB

6. Programmatically post a .ppt file to an Exchange public folder

7. Posting to Exchange Public Folder.

8. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions

9. scrip for Exchange Public Folders needed ...

10. Importing Contacts from Access to Exchange Public folder

11. VBA to copy document to Exchange public folder

12. Access Exchange Public Folders