 Hi there ?

I want to load a Picture into an Image Control element. When the picture is
stored somewhere on the network, this works fine (with LoadPicture, see
example below)

Question:

Is it possible to store the pictures directly in an Outlook folder, and load
them from this Outlook-folder into the Image Control?

      Regards

            Armin

------------------------Example

Sub XXXX

Const PicPath = "\\Location1\USERS\ExamplePictures\"

Set objPage = Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages(1)

Set objCtrl = objPage.Controls("imgPhoto")

objCtrl.Picture = _

    LoadPicture(PicPath & CStr(Item.UserProperties("Abbreviation"))

Set objPage = Nothing

Set objCtrl = Nothing

End Sub

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 06:44:40 GMT
LoadPicture only works with file system paths...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hi there ?

> I want to load a Picture into an Image Control element. When the picture is
> stored somewhere on the network, this works fine (with LoadPicture, see
> example below)

> Question:

> Is it possible to store the pictures directly in an Outlook folder, and load
> them from this Outlook-folder into the Image Control?

>       Regards

>             Armin

> ------------------------Example

> Sub XXXX

> Const PicPath = "\\Location1\USERS\ExamplePictures\"

> Set objPage = Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages(1)

> Set objCtrl = objPage.Controls("imgPhoto")

> objCtrl.Picture = _

>     LoadPicture(PicPath & CStr(Item.UserProperties("Abbreviation"))

> Set objPage = Nothing

> Set objCtrl = Nothing

> End Sub

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

Thank you...
    Armin
--------------

Quote:
> LoadPicture only works with file system paths...

> --
> Michael Harris
> Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
> --

Quote:
> > Hi there ?

> > I want to load a Picture into an Image Control element. When the picture
is
> > stored somewhere on the network, this works fine (with LoadPicture, see
> > example below)

> > Question:

> > Is it possible to store the pictures directly in an Outlook folder, and
load
> > them from this Outlook-folder into the Image Control?

> >       Regards

> >             Armin

> > ------------------------Example

> > Sub XXXX

> > Const PicPath = "\\Location1\USERS\ExamplePictures\"

> > Set objPage = Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages(1)

> > Set objCtrl = objPage.Controls("imgPhoto")

> > objCtrl.Picture = _

> >     LoadPicture(PicPath & CStr(Item.UserProperties("Abbreviation"))

> > Set objPage = Nothing

> > Set objCtrl = Nothing

> > End Sub

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Images Controls that load picture from a recordset without Data Control

2. Images Controls that load picture from a recordset without Data Control

3. Images Controls that load picture from a recordset without Data Control

4. how to load picture in image control

6. Cancel loading of large picture into PictureBox or Image control

7. Image Control: Loading picture from memory

8. Copy a picture from a Picture Control in a Image Control

9. Treeview control changing the picture to open folder/close folder

10. Outlook View control - accessing folders other than Default Folder

11. Load a picture in a picture control