getting the url address in vb
Author Message
 getting the url address in vb

can anyone tell me how to get the current url address in VB? What I mean is
I have an asp page that generates all the param tags which will be sent to
the client. One of the tag is contain the url address of this asp page. I
can hard code it ,but it's inefficient when I move the asp pages around.
Thanks

Sun, 15 Jun 2003 07:13:07 GMT
 getting the url address in vb
SCRIPT_NAME

ServerVariables
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/iisref/vbob5vsj.htm

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> can anyone tell me how to get the current url address in VB? What I mean
is
> I have an asp page that generates all the param tags which will be sent to
> the client. One of the tag is contain the url address of this asp page. I
> can hard code it ,but it's inefficient when I move the asp pages around.
> Thanks

Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:39:30 GMT
 getting the url address in vb

Request.ServerVariables("URL")

Quote:
> can anyone tell me how to get the current url address in VB? What I mean
is
> I have an asp page that generates all the param tags which will be sent to
> the client. One of the tag is contain the url address of this asp page. I
> can hard code it ,but it's inefficient when I move the asp pages around.
> Thanks

Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:50:51 GMT

1. getting document URL from XMLHTTP object via VB Script

2. URL, Getting the url using asp

3. getting address from the address book

4. Getting addresses out of Lotus Notes Address Book

5. Getting the ip address based on the MAC Address

6. Getting a machine's MAC address given a NETBIOS machine name or IP address

7. getting access to outlook 200 address book using vb.net

8. Getting at exchange address book members from VB.

9. VB 3.0 - Getting the address of a variable??

10. Getting the address of VB variables

11. Getting sender email address in Outlook vb OLE

12. Getting MAC Address using VB and no NetBIOS