how to pass a array parameter from my script in asp
Author Message
 how to pass a array parameter from my script in asp

when i try passing a parameter which is an array to a component , ie is
giving a error that "Type mismatch". The component is taking a parameter of
type SAFEARRAY(VARIANT). This component is taking the array as a "IN,OUT"
parameter.

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to pass a array parameter from my script in asp
It easier if you give the portion of code which is giving the problem.

Quote:
> when i try passing a parameter which is an array to a component , ie
is
> giving a error that "Type mismatch". The component is taking a
parameter of
> type SAFEARRAY(VARIANT). This component is taking the array as
a "IN,OUT"
> parameter.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to pass a array parameter from my script in asp
You component should take [in, out] VARIANT* arg to work with VBScript
Internally, the VARIANT may be SAFEARRAY(VARIANT)

--
Regards,
Andrew Nosenko,

Custom look & feel for browser windows:
http://www.meadroid.com/wpm/
MeadCo HTML printing article and samples on the MSDN:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/script/dhtmlprint.asp
Advanced HTML printing:
http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/

when i try passing a parameter which is an array to a component , ie is
giving a error that "Type mismatch". The component is taking a parameter of
type SAFEARRAY(VARIANT). This component is taking the array as a "IN,OUT"
parameter.

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing array between ASP script(vbscript) and javascript

2. passing array as parameter to activex component

3. Passing array parameters - how to?

4. Passing Array as Input Parameter to Oracle Stored Procedure

5. passing array as parameter to activex component

6. passing array from componet to asp: cann't display all the infor from asp

7. questions on passing text parameter from server script to client script (some new findings)

8. questions on passing parameter from server script to client script

9. Passing a variable type parameter to an .asp file

10. Passing parameter to event code from ASP

11. Frames and ASP and passing parameters / values

12. Asp and passing parameters