Error 70
Author Message
 Error 70

I have a script for copy files to a specified location on multiple clients (updates for an app).

The script worked well until some months ago but now, for Win 2000 Pro/ NT4 Wks clients I had received the error 70 - "Permission denied". The manual copy work well and I'm sure I am having all rights for this operation.

I am guessing that this problem occur after I installed the SP3 patch on my system.

Anybody have a sugestion ?

--
Daniel

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:03:07 GMT

1. Error 53 and error 70 not found in help file

2. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

3. error 70: permission denied for MsgBox

4. Error 70 with file manipulation

5. Error 70: Access denied

6. Webpage ERROR 70

7. How to avoid error 70: permission denied?

8. Permission Denied (Error 70)

9. Error 70 When Automating Outlook98

10. Outlook - Error 70

11. Cannot Delete Shapes - Run-time Error 70

12. Error 70 produced by creation of a work space