[ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed
Author Message
 [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

Hello people!!

I need some help with this error I keep getting. Be aware I am a newbie.

This is the error:
Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed
////// 'THIS    is the error description from my connection object

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e07' //////I AM
PRETTY SURE THIS WILL GOAWAY WHEN I ESTABLISH A PROPER CONNECTION?

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Data type mismatch in criteria
expression.

/apartments1/addme.asp, line 89

this i sthe part of the script that creates the error. the funny thing
is that it does not cause error in my other asp pages???

            Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
            conn.open "collectiveconcepts1","",""
            Set Session("collectiveconcepts1_conn") = conn

I do not know why this happens here and not in my other pages!!!
in case it matters...
If I could get past this problem the rest of the script which is reading
posts will insert a new record into the database (Access 97)

Help!!!! if you could provide me with some tips ......

Thanks!
Gregorio

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. IM006: Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

2. ASP, Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

3. [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

4. Oracle ODBC driver / Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle

5. [ODC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

6. [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] ODBC--call failed.

7. [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] ODBC--call failed.

8. * Microsoft Text Driver as an ODBC driver

9. not allowing ODBC Driver Manager to appear

10. SQLDriverConnect and ODBC Driver Manager

11. ODBC Microsoft Access 97 driver login failed

12. A97-SLQ6.5 ODBC calls failing or terribly slow - newer drivers are worse