HELP : How to restart Iomega Zip device driver (Or Remove and Re-Add) under Win 95
Author Message
 HELP : How to restart Iomega Zip device driver (Or Remove and Re-Add) under Win 95

I have a zip drive connnected to my machine and if I forget to power it up
when I start Windows I either need to restart the computer or remove and
re-add the device driver to get it working.

I would like to automate this task somehow so my question is :
Does anyone know a way to add and remove drivers via API calls as I normally
have a small VB app running which I wrote which monitors drive space, tells
the time etc. and I could quite easily add a function to it to restart the
Zip driver.

or

Does anyone know how to get the Zip driver to recognise the newly powered on
Zip drive ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Mark Bebbington

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP : How to restart Iomega Zip device driver (Or Remove and Re-Add) under Win 95

Just run GUEST95 in Iomega Tools

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP : How to restart Iomega Zip device driver (Or Remove and Re-Add) under Win 95

2. Restarting kernel device driver using StartService

3. SUMMARY: removing PJL when using Adobe PS drivers on Win platforms

4. Adding device drivers to compiled Ghostscript

5. Help - what zip kits to get gsview for win 3.1 to work

6. Add a Share Driver in Win'98 on a VBScript

7. Talking to iomega Zip drive

8. Eject removable media (IOMEGA Zip)

9. Eject removable media (IOMEGA Zip)

10. Help needed: adding supported device to GS333 under AXP/VMS

11. HELP: Adding/Removing Lists

12. Help with HP LJ4MP and Adobe Win driver please