Adding to arrays at runtime
Author Message
 Adding to arrays at runtime

Hi,

How do I add items to an Array at run-time without knowing what the upper bound
of the array will be beforehand ?

Eugene van Zyl

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding to arrays at runtime
ReDim Preserve MyArray(X)

Quote:
> Hi,

> How do I add items to an Array at run-time without knowing what the upper
bound
> of the array will be beforehand ?

> Eugene van Zyl

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding to arrays at runtime

Quote:

> Hi,

> How do I add items to an Array at run-time without knowing what the
> upper bound of the array will be beforehand ?

> Eugene van Zyl

ReDim Statement
Declares dynamic-array variables, and allocates or reallocates storage
space at procedure level.

ReDim [Preserve] varname(subscripts) [, varname(subscripts)] . . .

See VBScript documentation for examples:

  http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/vbscript/download/vbsdoc.exe

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding Controls to Control Arrays at runtime

2. Adding Controls to Control Arrays at runtime

3. Adding to control array at runtime

4. How to add a control to a control array at runtime

5. Adding an array of buttons at runtime

6. Add controls at runtime without control arrays

7. Adding an element to a control array at runtime

8. Add controls at runtime without control arrays

9. array of arrays add elements

10. how to add OPTION element in SELECT at runtime using Client side vbscripting

11. Adding controls at runtime HELP

12. MS Scripting Control to Add controls to VB project at runtime