How to launch DUN connection
Author Message
 How to launch DUN connection

I'm running win2k pro and need to start my dialup connection through a
VBScript.  I've seen it for win9x but can it be done in win2k?

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:56:35 GMT
 How to launch DUN connection

I'm not sure about the paths.  I tried runing the .lnk file from
c:\documents and settings\administrator\desktop\home dialup.lnk

What I used was:

set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

WshShell.run "c:\docume~1\administrator\desktop\homedi~1.lnk", 0, true

WScript.quit

Quote:

> I'm running win2k pro and need to start my dialup connection through a
> vbscript.  I've seen it for win9x but can it be done in win2k?

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:59:45 GMT
 How to launch DUN connection
You may use RASDIAL? It's a command line tool and takes the connection
name as an argument.

RASDIAL /?

for more info.

TIP1: Before asking questions that most likely has been asked before, do a
newsgroup search.
You can use http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search to search in a
news database having articles dated back to all the way to 1995.

TIP2: When you have the Google search results in a browser window, drag
and drop each thread (the link that says "View Thread" in a ANOTHER
browser window. This way you don't have to wait for the search result to
be reloaded each time you look at a thread.

For your question:

Fill in the following words in the "Find messages with all of the words"
field:  start dialup connection

Fill in *scripting in the Newsgroup field to narrow down the search to the
scripting groups only!

Then read and learn :-)

Quote:

> I'm running win2k pro and need to start my dialup connection through a
> vbscript.  I've seen it for win9x but can it be done in win2k?

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 03:22:28 GMT

1. API to launch DUN for RAS connection?

2. DUN connection...How launch?

3. launch a DUN

4. Launching DUN.

5. how to launch DUN window?

6. Test DUN connection

7. Actuating DUN connection in W2000?

8. Are the properties of a DUN connection scriptable?

9. Detect DUN connection using VBScript

10. RAS OR DUN Connection Detection

11. dun connections

12. Starting a DUN connection win VBS script